At Sheffy, Mazzaccaro, DePaolo & DeNigris, LLP, we are committed and diligent advocates for our clients. Our lawyers have years of experience, and all of our team members are generous and involved community members.
Our Southington-based law firm serves clients throughout Hartford County and surrounding areas, and we handle cases in a variety of fields, including:
- Personal injury
- Medical malpractice
- Work injury
- Insurance defense
- Divorce and family law
- Child custody and support
- Estate planning
Attorney Tony Sheffy has several years of insurance defense and personal injury experience, which helps us craft comprehensive personal injury, medical malpractice and work injury cases that capitalize on the unique opportunities within each of our clients' individual cases.
For more information about each of our attorneys in Southington, Connecticut, please follow the links below.
- Paul Bedard
- Laurie Gabrielle DeNigris
- Valerie A. DePaolo
- Kelly Grey
- Joseph A Mazzaccaro
- Anthony Alan Sheffy
Securing Maximum Settlements And Verdicts For Our Clients
If we take on your case, it is because we believe that you can win at trial. We welcome challenges, and we are confident in our ability to achieve your maximum deserved compensation, whether through negotiation or at trial.
- Tony Sheffy has over 25 years of personal injury law experience, including significant experience as an insurance defense lawyer.
- He has been recognized by Connecticut Super Lawyers since 2011.
- He has achieved an AV Preeminent* rating from Martindale-Hubbell (the highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards).
- Mr. Sheffy is a board member of the Brain Injury Alliance of Connecticut (BIAC).
- He is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- He is recommended by the A.M. Best Co.
- He is a fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America (LCA).
Schedule A free initial personal injury consultation
Please email us or call 860-384-6319 or 800-221-5026 to schedule a free initial personal injury consultation with an experienced attorney. The insurance company does not have your best interests at heart.
All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. We never get more out of settlements than our clients do.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.