Kelly Grey joined the firm as an associate in 2009. She is a graduate of Central Connecticut State University (B.A. Psychology and B.A. Sociology, 1998), John Jay College of Criminal Justice (M.A. Forensic Psychology, 2000), and the University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D., 2009).
Mrs. Grey concentrates in personal injury litigation, worker's compensation, and insurance defense. She is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, and twice has been named a Rising Star by SuperLawyers. Mrs. Grey is admitted to practice in Connecticut state court as well as the U.S. District Court of Connecticut.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2009
- Central Connecticut State University
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: Psychology
- Major: Sociology
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- M.A. - 2000
- Major: Forensic Psychology
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member